Individual Health Insurance
Do you or your family prefer a health insurance plan with doctor office co-pays, a prescription drug card, etc…or would an HSA be a better fit for you?
Let us help you design a plan to provide your family with a safety net with an accident, cancer or other type of policy that pays you cash benefits that you can use for out of pocket expenses like deductible or to use however you wish.
Health Savings Account
Would an HSA be a better fit for you and your family?
- HSA plans do not have co-pays and drug cards, but have one family deductible and everything goes toward one deductible including prescriptions.
- The premiums are typically significantly lower with HSA plans.
- You have the option of opening an actual HSA Account which gives you a tax deduction on your deposit and you may use the money to pay for qualified medical expenses.
Group Health Insurance
No matter if your business is big or small; we can find a group health insurance plan that’s right for you and your employees. You can choose from many different options, including ‘traditional’ type of insurance plans to HSA plans, to self-funded plans. We also have group life, dental, disability, vision and supplemental insurance, such as accident or cancer plans for groups.
Need more information? Talk to one of the professionals listed below at Gregory’s Insurance.
Retirement can be an exciting time. The “good life” has just begun! You finally have the time and freedom to do so many things you’ve wanted to do. It’s also time to consider enrolling in a Medicare Supplement plan. Retiring or turning 65 soon? Gregory’s is ready to assist you in purchasing a medicare supplement policy to help cover the remaining charges after Medicare pays. In addition to your Medicare Part A Hospital Coverage and your Medicare Part B Physician’s Services and Supplies, you may want to purchase a Medicare Supplement or MediGap Policy.
Medicare Supplement policies help you pay deductibles or excess charges that Medicare Part A or B does not pay.
In Nebraska these plans are standardized so if you get a Plan F Medicare Supplement, the benefits are the same no matter which company you choose…so choose an agent that will be there to help you when you need it.
Contact Lori Brennan, Donna Brice, Jon Daniels or Marty Petersen.
Long Term Care
Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) will do many things; one of which is to protect the assets you’ve worked so hard to accumulate. It is worth your time to consider LTC insurance and the younger you are, the lower the premium. There are many different options to choose from to adapt a policy to fit each individual’s needs.
We love to educate clients on the importance of long-term care insurance and all of the options with LTCI, if you want to learn about LTCI or just want a highly qualified professional to help you choose, contact us!
Some things to think about when shopping for Long-Term Care Insurance:
- Can my business deduct LTCI premiums?
- Can my spouse and I deduct any of our LTCI premiums?
- Does it cover nursing home, assisted living, home health care?
- What is the maximum daily benefit for nursing home care?
- Are there limits on the amount the policy will pay during a lifetime?
- Does the policy have inflation protection?
- Is there a waiting period?
- Will my policy also waive my premiums if my spouse goes on claim?
- What are the benefits of having a long-term care policy?
When shopping for long-term care insurance, call us and we will be happy to discuss the various options with you. We can help you design a policy to fit your needs.
Life insurance provides you peace of mind and can provide your family with financial stability and security when it matters most.
- Life Insurance for groups or individuals & families
- We have access to many, many highly rated companies.
- We can find the right product to fit your life insurance goals.
- We can help you calculate what amount of life insurance may be right for you.
Some Things to Consider regarding Life Insurance:
- As a business owner should I set up some type of life insurance to protect my spouse or business partner?
- As a business owner, should I have a group life insurance plan for my employees?
- Do you need disability income insurance in the event you become sick or disabled?
- Are the members of your family protected by life insurance?
- Would you like to review beneficiaries, ownership and cash values of your life policies?
The professionals at Gregory’s Insurance are ready to discuss these questions as well as any other questions you may have. Give any of the agents listed below a call.